Monday, April 11, 2011

Research Papers and Creepers


Hello world, tis me. Obviously. Nevermind. I am in English and I'm supposed to be doing a research paper that is stupid and lame and completely unnecessary. If you want to find a topic don't make high schoolers look for it and research the thing yourself dammit! Sorry, I get quite upset with my English teacher for being a FACE and making us research stupid things. I have to research the death penalty. There is NO answer to it because it is such a controversial subject that nobody can agree on AND we have to only have facts and it's a problem when most of the facts are opinions. It's really dumb and my teacher is a stupid face who makes us do these stupid things. Grrr, sorry. This subjects make me angry because it's so lame. You know what else is dumb? Christopher Columbus. He is a moron that stumbled upon land, displaced the natives who he thought were from INDIA because he thought he was in INDIA and stole their riches. STOP GLORIFYING HIM....sorry. unrelated
As my besty, Ash-stro is writing, old creepers are wierdos. Just creepers. If you want to read old people go to http://ash-stro.blogspot.com. I'm going to talk about creepers. Their beady eyes follow you across the room, inhaling your innocent young scent as you sweep by, wafting it all over their drooling anxious face as they stare at you with ravenous greedy eyes, anticipating your next move, watching...waiting.... until you are alone you are safe from their grubby greasy fingers, ready to grasp you at anytime and slink away into the shadows. Wow. THAT was creepy. Ew, people are crazy. I believe I've established this before. Am I creeper for knowing all of that. I guess I just have a creeper mind without being a creeper itself. Maybe. I don't know. I just find people as crazy and there is no way getting around the fact. People enjoy inhaling and enjoying the fresh scent of perfume on a scarf that belongs to the smallish easily snatchable child from across the room, unexpected to be stalked by the man in plaid, with the pencil thin mustache, clear aviators and crazy sunken-in black eyes that stalk the innocent from across the room in the dark shadows. Then we have the creepers that are openly creepy, the wolf whistling, far too old middle aged combed over fat people that lean in a bit to close when they are looking at something you're looking at. Those who talk to you about scary things that they know way too much about with awkward eye contact that lasts too long to be normal. This, my dear friends, is the average substitute teacher these days. School is the feeding ground for as called creepers and pedophiles, so I warn you, be warned and be afraid, because creepers are..... well, creepy to say the least. That's all for now and remember: Researching is lame and stay out of the shadow, a strange man may be looking for you and NEVER take candy from strangers, even if it is the new Starbursts that are the really really good kind without the gross tropical crap. STRANGER DANGER!!! (Be warned)

2 comments:

  1. Wait..... member that time WE took candy from a stranger... hahahahah apparently your rules don't apply to us! Plus i'm everything that creeper status says... and i give candy to children!!! OH LIKE THAT ONE TIME WHERE THE LITTLE BOY WOULDN'T WAVE AT ME SO WE FOLLOWED HIM HOME. hahaha you know what happened next... we went home. anyways interesting blog. budddddddd bye stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i read all of the older comments and its so funny.... i started giggling but it is silent in this lonely computer lab. so people were like yeah ok. BUT OH WELL i will always LQTM:D

    ReplyDelete