Friday, March 25, 2011

Habitual Lying is.......Easy


You know, the more we lie the better we get good at it. Granted, me and ashstro were great liars to begin with but now we are expert bluffers. Excellent liars can also spot the lies. Takes one to know one, you know? The lies we spin build and build and yet, despite popular belief, more often than not we don't get caught. If it's something like, "Honey have you been cheating on me?" "No, or course not Karen." "My name's SUSAN!" sort of thing, then you're an idiot and not a very good liar. But when the girl you hate comes up to you and tells you "OMG, you're my best friend!" and you say "OMG, your mine too!" That right there is a lie among the idiots. Okay, first of all I should break it down to my categories. "Bad liar," "Lies among the Idiots," "Bad lies" and "Good lies." A good lie starts with something that is true. If you have a basic idea of something that really happened and just make up believable details pertaining to it, then you won't get caught. Bad liar is a good lie that is given by a crappy liar. They twitch, the glance around, they fidget, they make no eye contact, and they hesitate between questions. If you want to lie right, get your story down first then give the lie, keep your face passive and sincere, and make eye contact, but not too much that gives you away. Now, the Lies among the Idiots, that is the ones we deal with everyday. The people who are "close" to you but you really hate are the idiots and you are a good liar. You say the right things to the right people and keep the juicy hate filled disgust tipped gossip from the wrong people. These people have it in their minds that you have no reason to lie to them, therefore they take in the lie and accept it. Unless you are a skeptic of everything, such as mwa. I love some of my friends to death but their lies are so painfully obvious it is almost sad. I lie to my parents and teachers for my own gain and call me a sinner and a wrongdoer, but I don't give a, excuse my french, damn. The world runs on lies and the people won't stop lying. It's become less of a sin and more of a fact of life. Mine are nothing more than just white lies that amounts to nothing except for a few moments of personal gain, nothing more. So remember: If you're going to lie, do it right and telling the police something they can know for a fact isn't the best move, i.e. "I didn't rob a bank!" You had no mask and there are security cameras. Good luck in the world, bud.

1 comment:

  1. How do we know this whole thing isn't a lie????? hahahah just kidding. So true we're pros.... and yeah it really is painful... almost too much to take. but hey we cant all be winners... ha

    ReplyDelete